AutumnCare is joining the eSafety Commissioner to support Safer Internet Day and to Connect. Reflect. Protect.
It’s time to take action!
Take action on implementing good cyber security practices with the resources we've provided in this blog entry.
Cyber Security Awareness Month – Theme 4
“It’s time to take action!”
Cyber security awareness month is coming to a close and we’re asking everyone to do what they can to stay secure and help raise awareness.
Learn more about cyber security and how to take action to protect yourself with the ACSC personal cyber security series.
Help raise cyber security awareness by sharing the following resources.
These are designed to provide advice and actionable steps tailored for groups that can be particularly vulnerable to cyber threats.
- How to Use the Internet Securely: A Guide for Seniors
- Cyber Security for kids (it’s never too early to start learning!)
- Cyber Security Poster for Kids
- Surf Securely – Kid’s colouring sheet
- Small Business Cyber Security Guide
- Simple measures that a small business can introduce to help prevent common cyber security incidents)
ACSC Alerts and Partnership
The ACSC Alerts Service is free for Australian internet users.
This provides information and guidance on recent threats and vulnerabilities (available for individuals, families and businesses).
Additional services and resources are available for businesses by becoming an ACSC partner.
Recommended ACSC Resources
- Top tips for cyber security poster to print and share
Test your knowledge on these cyber security topics with the following quizzes:
- Can you spot signs of a scam?
- Updating your devices
- Multi-factor authentication
- Performing regular backups
- Setting secure passphrases
AutumnCare is an aged care software provider based in Western Australia. We specialise in the management of clinical data through industry best practice forms. Get in touch with us today if you'd like to find out more about how we can help you.