AutumnCare's Form of the Month for April is the Pain Assessment and Management Plan.
The Form of the Month segment provides us with the opportunity to share form improvements with our clients.
Check out these side by side comparisons to see how your favourite forms have been improved.
One of our older document sets
- Only one Pain Management Plan could be configured, with limited pain management options to select from
- A maximum of six sites of pain could be documented within the form
- The Pain Flow Chart was within the Pain Assessment Form
- No space was available for a Summary Diagnosis or for the documentation of Allergies
Our current document set
- A Pain Management Plan can be configured for each site, with more pain management options added
- Added two more sites of pain to total eight sites available for documentation
- Removed the Pain Flow Chart section and moved it to its own form
- Addition of a Summary Diagnosis and Allergies section
- Other minor rewordings and additions
Are you using AutumnCare's latest document set?
AutumnCare's current document set is Continuum 2.2.
Using a current document set ensures you are maximising the benefits of your clinical management system.
We continually update our forms based on real-life clinical feedback from clients, as well as industry and regulatory changes.
Contact our Support team to find out which document set your organisation is using, or to schedule an upgrade.
Categorised in: Forms Set News
This post was written by AutumnCare