Client User Group
Found in: Events
Thursday 4th May, 2017
9.00am - 4.00pm
Novotel Brisbane Airport
Free to attend
AutumnCare Client User Group
The User Group is an opportunity for all AutumnCare clients to gather and share experiences with the system, voice feedback and suggestions, and view demonstrations of exciting new product developments.
For even the most experienced of AutumnCare users, the meeting provides the perfect forum for learning new tips and tricks to make your work more efficient. It is also the ideal time to have any questions you have answered by our clinical or our technical team.
We hope you and your colleagues are able to join us for what is always a highly informative and engaging event.
This User Group Will Include
What's new in 4.6?
- Brand new features & enhancements to existing functionality.
- Performance enhancements & data warehousing capabilities.
- We will be demonstrating how our new medication management system makes administration smarter, safer and more efficient.
- Client feedback and common pharmacy queries will also be discussed.
- Meet our two new clinical staff, Sue and Eileen! Both are RN's with previous experience in the industry.
We are very excited about bringing their experience into our product development and form design processes.
- Continuum updates.
- 3rd vs 1st person care planning: what are the benefits of each?
and the unveiling of a brand new product!