An AutumnCare Forms Compliance update is available now!
Recent changes to Aged Care regulations have required AutumnCare to update some forms in order to help customers align with new requirements.
These changes are now available in one single packaged update.
Our Forms update includes:
- Incident reporting
- Unannounced Quality Visit Report changes
- COVID vaccination detail documentation
National Disability Insurance Scheme requirements have been introduced to Aged Care providers.
To assist facilities in keeping track of NDIS participants, AutumnCare has introduced two new reports:
- NDIS Participation Details Summary report
- NDIS Participation Contacts report
New incident reporting requirements will be commencing in April 2021 for the Serious Incident Response Scheme and the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
Subsequently, AutumnCare has made changes to the Incident Form to encompass the documentation of a broader range of incident types.
Unannounced Quality Visit Reports
The initial document requested during performance assessments has changed.
In response, AutumnCare has made changes to our set of Unannounced Quality Visit Reports.
New reports have been created for:
- 1.4: Disability
- 4.0: Psychotropic Medication
- 5.0: Active Physical and Chemical Restrictive Practices
- 6.4: Hospital Transfers in the Past 3 Months
- 6.5: Specialist Referrals in the Past 3 Months
Updates have been made to our reports for:
- 1.2: Cognitive Impairment or Limited Communication
- 6.1: Falls in the Past 3 Months
- 6.2: Pressure Injuries in the Past Month
COVID Vaccination Details
New sections have been added to our forms to help document and monitor the roll out of COVID-19 vaccinations.
This update has been available for several months now, and will be automatically applied to any customers that have not yet received it within this larger forms update.
The Staff Profile form records the COVID-19 vaccination status of staff.
The Consent for Vaccination form records consent given to receiving the COVID-19 vaccination, as well as the consumers’ vaccination status.
Three new reports encompass:
- COVID-19 Vaccination History
- Influenza Vaccination History
- Consent for Vaccination
These will help you to identify consumers who have given consent for various vaccinations, and report on the vaccination history of consumers for both COVID-19 and Influenza.
Update your form set now
If you would like to schedule this update please contact our Technical Support team.
Phone: 1800 422 472