AutumnCare 4.6 Has Landed
Our newest software release delivers an extensive assortment of brand new features to streamline navigation through the system.
Existing features are back and better than ever before thanks to performance enhancements and optimisations.
Brand New in 4.6
Our new features have been designed to improve the workflow and user experience for users of our core clinical management system AutumnCare Connect.
The most anticipated changes in 4.6 include:
- New login splash screen
- Automatic ceasing of future appointments after a group transfer
- Global notes now use a checklist format for easier use
- Messages and Tasks can now be tracked using Dashboard indicators
- New group types allow for more granular categorising capabilities
- Feed information dates through to appointments created by AI rules for answer changes (e.g. when scheduling a wound review date)
- No more ‘last modified’ appearing on Case Notes
Keep your eyes out over the coming days for the full scoop on all of the new 4.6 features.
The Products You’re Already Using – Revamped
Extensive optimisation work has gone into the performance of AutumnCare’s existing features and product set.
AutumnCare’s reporting tool ReportIQ has been enhanced to deliver a smoother reporting experience for users. Loading and wait times have been drastically reduced allowing you to select and create reports faster.
Case note archiving has arrived.
This was a popular request at our last client User Group and we are pleased to be able to deliver it in this product release.
Case notes can now be archived, but they can still be found in a hurry! Look for the archive node in the AutumnCare tree to locate and review archived case notes quickly and easily.
Experience the Difference with 4.6
Upgrade your clinical management system today and begin enjoying the many benefits and new features available within AutumnCare 4.6.
Please contact the Support team to schedule your upgrade today.
If you aren’t an AutumnCare client but would like to learn more about version 4.6 please email us or phone 1800 987 870 for more information.